Wednesday, November 15, 2017

In Progress

So what is on my Hook right now? I have 3 projects going, two orders and one Blanket for my daughter!

Here is a preview of the C2C i'm working on for Judy and Below is the Preview of a shrug I am working on for a very dear client! The shrug I am making I am using the Lionbrand yarn Landscapes in color Desert Spring , it is super soft and I just love these colors! She had great taste in color! lol That same client has ordered a Virus Shawl that I am working on as well !I do not have pictures of hers yet but The bottom picture is of a small version I made in Caron Simply Soft Light for my Daughter, she is my inspiration for many ideas, as her brother is at that age where he will not let mommy measure him for anything! But I am working on a pullover sweater idea for Toddlers! Be sure to follow us to see that design! 











No comments:

Post a Comment