Saturday, November 18, 2017

Wavy Lapghan

   The wavy lapghan ~ This lapghanis a great fit for any home! Do you enjoy sitting on your porch or deck and maybe there is just a little cool air? Then this lapghan is for you! Or maybe you just want something to snuggle with on your couch ,covering those chilly legs and feet! Warning: kids love to claim these lapghans, as I found out with mine! My 3 year old claimed mine almost as fast as I finished it! 

                                    When ordering Please state color choices , EX :  Red and Black ( up to 4 colors ), Or you could Rainbow! I will be offering a Lapghan using variagetd yarns, however those will be a little more costly as the supplies are more costly. But as always I try to keep my prices at a cost that is budget friendly! 


WAVY LAPGHAN $80-









No comments:

Post a Comment