Sunday, December 24, 2017

Name Change

 Hey Everybody! So after lots of thought and prayers I decided to Change the name , the look and the feel of the Store! As everyone knows I started SimplyCrochet a while ago ,for my children, to be able to do what I love and follow my dreams! Crocheting has been a long time passion of mine but being a mom is always my top priority. So I created Simply Crochet, it allowed me to be with my kiddos and still make money. Since it has taken off I was told of a Magazine also called simply Crochet, hence the change to Simply Magikal, yet it still didnt feel, like me? I had been playing with my kids and my youngest , my daughter , squeaks when she laughs. lol So I got thinking My store is and always will be for my kids, so I chose 2 Squeakers ! I hope you all like the new name and Feel as much as I do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment